Request Bike Improvements

Do you wish that a street near you had a bike lane or traffic calming? If there are any street improvements that would make it easier and more attractive for you to bike for more of your trips, call 311 for areas inside Chattanooga city limits. If you are outside of Chattanooga, contact your local public works department.

311 likes to hear from you when you are pleased with an improvement too! If you notice a change that improves your bike route, call 311 to report an "atta boy" and thank public works for their effort.

Cycling Home
Where to Bike
Unique Features
Parking your Bike
Share the Road Tips
Request Bike Improvements
Local Bike Shops and Fabricators
Helpful links