Request Pedestrian Improvements

Have you noticed a sidewalk that is in need of repair or a crossing that you think should be marked?  If there are any street improvements that would make it easier and more attractive for you to walk for more of your trips, call 311 for areas inside Chattanooga city limits.  If you are outside of Chattanooga, contact your local public works department.

311 likes to hear from you when you are pleased with an improvement too!  If you notice a change that improves your walking environment, call 311 to thank public works for their effort. 

Walking Home
Where to Walk
Extend Your Reach
Share the Road Tips
Organizations and Resources
Request Pedestrian Improvements